Skin Cancer Forum
Skin Cancer Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Skin Cancer Forums at
 Skin cancer topical treatments
 What exactly are These? ??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* Forum Code is ON
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

 Insert an Image File
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
drlarryvon Posted - 04/19/2017 : 17:46:15
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
robbyh1 Posted - 05/07/2017 : 04:45:16
In my opinion, nothing there looks suspicious apart from the darker legions. The white legions look like cysts to me. You have to look at the bigger picture. Other factors will help you determine if something is 'suspicious', mainly, are any of the growths fairly new (formed within the last year) and/or appear to be growing?

You could also try puncturing the legions with a sharp sterile pin and seeing if you can squeeze anything out of them.

Looks like you have a mix of cysts there, possibly a deep blackhead/ingrowing hair. The legion bottom left may be 'suspicious', but the only way to find out is by getting a biopsy done.

drlarryvon Posted - 04/19/2017 : 17:52:16

Skin Cancer Forum © 2013 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000

Disclaimer: The three most common types of skin cancer are basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma. While melanoma is the most dangerous type, keep in mind that any cancer and potentially some cancer treatments can cause injury or death. The various views expressed in these public forums should not be considered as medical advice. See your qualified health-care professional for medical attention, advice, diagnosis, and treatments.